To obtain a single and double transit visas the following documents must be submitted to the Consular Section of the Embassy. Validity period of transit visa is defined for up to 30 days and the period of stay in the country is defined for up to 5 days:
Completed visa application form (download);
- For an electronic application form can be visited the website: http://eapplication.mfa.gov.az
- Register in “Sign up” page.
- Fill out the “Application form”.
- Submit the application form.
- Print the completed application form received by e-mail.
The original passport or other travel document and copy of their main pages;
- The passport or other travel document must be valid at least three months longer than the expiration date of the visa.
- The passport should have at least two clear pages.
Two colored photos with white background (3 x 4 cm) in accordance with biometric identification requirements;
Copy of the visa to the destination country (Excluding of destination countries with a visa-free regime).
Passenger ticket to the destination country and other documents certifying the travel;
A copy of the health insurance certificate (if inviting party does not cover costs for medical services);
A notarized copy of the birth certificate, written consent of parents or a legal representative and copies of their identity documents shall be required for applying visa for foreigners who are under 18 years old passport holders and do not travel with their parents or legal representatives;
20 USD state fee;
- 35 Euro state fee for EU citizens (This fee regulation shall not apply to citizens of Kingdom of Denmark, of the Republic of Ireland and of the United Kingdom)
Notice: Please be noted that the paid visa fee is non-refundable despite the result of the visa application.