On 26 April, from 01.05 till 04.25 hours, Armenian armed units fired at Tartar city and the area of the district as well as Gapanli village with 82 and 120 mm mortars, 122 mm D-30 howitzers and BM-21 MLRS systems.
In accordance with the operating conditions, Azerbaijan Armed Forces stroke back to enemy's military installations only.
Ministry of Defence informs that Armenian criminal military-political regime will bear the responsibility for any incident that may occur along the line of confrontation.
- ABOUT AZERBAIJAN
- Message from Ambassador
- Reception On The Occasion Of The Republic Day Of The Republic Of Azerbaijan (2016)
- Reception On The Occasion Of The Armed Forces Day Of The Republic Of Azerbaijan (2016)
- Reception On The Occasion Of The Republic Day Of The Republic Of Azerbaijan (2017)
- Reception On The Occasion Of The Armed Forces Day Of The Republic Of Azerbaijan (2017)
- BILATERAL RELATIONS
- CONSULAR SERVICE AND VISA
- Warning for foreign nationals wishing to travel to the occupied territories of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- ASAN Viza (e- Visa)
- Migration issues
- Contacts and work hours
- The Rule of granting electronic signature certificate to non-residents via diplomatic missions and consulates of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Facilitation of the visa issuing procedures on the base of the agreement between the European Union and the Republic of Azerbaijan