The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan welcomes the implementation of Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action signed between six countries (China, France, Germany, Russian Federation, United Kingdom and United States) and Islamic Republic of Iran with participation of European Union on July 14, 2015. We commend the dedication and determination of all sides in achieving this progress.
We stand hopeful that the efforts undertaken towards the implementation of this agreement will create new opportunities for regional and international cooperation to promote the peace, security and stability in the region and beyond.
We also extend our heartfelt congratulations to the friendly and neighborly people of Iran on the occasion of this achievement and remain assured that this positive process will give an additional impetus to further development of mutually beneficial partnership between the Republic of Azerbaijan and Islamic Republic of Iran.
- ABOUT AZERBAIJAN
- Message from Ambassador
- Reception On The Occasion Of The Republic Day Of The Republic Of Azerbaijan (2016)
- Reception On The Occasion Of The Armed Forces Day Of The Republic Of Azerbaijan (2016)
- Reception On The Occasion Of The Republic Day Of The Republic Of Azerbaijan (2017)
- Reception On The Occasion Of The Armed Forces Day Of The Republic Of Azerbaijan (2017)
- BILATERAL RELATIONS
- CONSULAR SERVICE AND VISA
- Warning for foreign nationals wishing to travel to the occupied territories of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- ASAN Viza (e- Visa)
- Contacts and work hours
- The Rule of granting electronic signature certificate to non-residents via diplomatic missions and consulates of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Facilitation of the visa issuing procedures on the base of the agreement between the European Union and the Republic of Azerbaijan