Single entry visa
To obtain a single entry visa the following documents must be submitted to the Consular Section of the Embassy:
Completed visa application form (download);
- For an electronic application form can be visited the website: http://eapplication.mfa.gov.az
- Register in “Sign up” page.
- Fill out the “Application form”.
- Submit the application form.
- Print the completed application form received by e-mail.
The original passport or other travel document and copy of their main pages;
- The passport or other travel document must be valid at least three months longer than the expiration date of the visa.
- The passport should have at least two clear pages.
Two colored photos with white background (3 x 4 cm) in accordance with biometric identification requirements;
Hotel reservation (is required only for tourist visas);
Passenger ticket (is required only for tourist visas only);
The application form of the inviting party (is not required for transit, tourist, official and private visas);
- The application form must be approved by the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
- For details, please contact to the Consular Department of Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Address:4 Shikhali Gurbanov Str., Baku, AZ 1009.
A copy of its state registration certificate of the inviting party if it is a non-governmental organization (is not required for tourist visas);
A document confirming the reason of the visit (is not required for transit and tourist visas);
The invitation letter approved by notary (required for private visa);
A copy of the identity document of the inviting person (is required only for private visas);
A copy of the health insurance certificate (if inviting party does not cover costs for medical services);
A notarized copy of the birth certificate, written consent of parents or a legal representative and copies of their identity documents shall be required for applying visa for foreigners who are under 18 years old passport holders and do not travel with their parents or legal representatives;
20 USD state fee;
- 35 Euro state fee for EU citizens (This fee regulation shall not apply to citizens of Kingdom of Denmark, of the Republic of Ireland and of the United Kingdom)
Notice: Please be noted that the paid visa fee is non-refundable despite the result of the visa application.